TradeNote Release Notes
Version 1.2.1 (2015-10-06)
- Fixed duplicate notes/reminders when more than 2 instances of MetaTrader are open.
Version 1.2.0 (2015-04-14)
- Fixed several bugs.
- TradeNote NO longer requires MetaTrader 4 to be exited before exiting TradeNote.
- Added full support for Unicode characters.
- Added new option 'Add to every chart' (checked by default) under 'Settings'. If unchecked, the TradeNote UI will only be added to the chart that is active when MetaTrader 4 starts.
- Added 'Close window' button, which will hide the TradeNote UI completely.
- Added new keyboard shortcut (CTRL + ALT + T) to open/close the TradeNote UI on the active chart.
- Keyboard shortcuts are no longer global hot keys. They are now within the context of the chart and TradeNote windows.
- Keyboard shortcut combinations have all been prepended with the control key to prevent conflicts with existing MetaTrader 4 shortcut keys (e.g., ALT + T). For example, ALT + 1 is now CTRL + ALT + 1.
- Installer: Added file lock detection and replace (or delete) on restart to improve the reliability of re-installation and uninstallation.
Version 1.1.3 (2014-12-01)
- Fixed issue that prevented the tooltip from displaying information about the candle/bar being hovered over by the mouse (Time/Open/High/Low/Close/Volume data).
- Updater: TradeNote is now restarted after the update is finished.
- Installer: Setup can be run offline now.
- Installer: Setup now checks for and installs any Windows dependencies.
Version 1.1.2 (2014-11-17)
- Fixed 'Run on Windows startup' option mismatch issue.
- Fixed issue where TradeNote does not appear to start, and is hidden/unresponsive until the process is ended and restarted.
- Increased reliability of sync operations between 2 or more MetaTrader 4 instances.
- Performance enhancements.
Version 1.1.1 (2014-10-07)
- Removed column order saving for now as it is causing issues on some systems.
Version 1.1.0 (2014-10-06)
- Added capability to change the column order by dragging and dropping the column header and the column order is saved.
- The window position of TradeNote is now saved.
Version 1.0.0 (2014-09-19)
- Initial Release.